(一)着力建设强大国内市场。
1.Building a robust domestic market
深入实施提振消费专项行动。
We will continue to advance special initiatives to boost consumption.
充分挖掘释放有效投资潜力。
We will fully tap and unleash the potential of effective investment.
(二)加紧培育壮大新动能。
2.Fostering new growth drivers at a faster pace
优化提升传统产业。
We will upgrade traditional industries.
培育壮新兴产业和未来产业。
We will nurture emerging industries and industries of the future.
扩能提质服务业。
We will enhance the capacity and quality of the service sector.
打造智能经济新形态。
We will create new forms of smart economy.
(三)加快高水平科技自立自强。
3. Moving faster to achieve greater self-reliance and strength in science and technology.
加强原始创新和关键核心技术攻关。
We will drive advances in original innovation and breakthroughs in core technologies in key fields.
推动科技创新和产业创新深度融合。
We will pursue full integration between technological and industrial innovation.
一体推进教育科技⼈才发展。
We will promote integrated development of education, science and technology, and talent.
(四)持续深化重点领域改革。
4. Continuing to deepen reform in key areas
纵深推进全国统一大市场建设。
We will intensify efforts to build a unified national market.
推进财税金融体制改革。
We will reform the fiscal, tax, and financial systems.
充分激发各类经营主体活力。
We will energize all market entities.
(五)进一步扩大高水平对外开放。
5. Expanding high-standard opening up
积极扩大自主开放。
We will open wider to the outside world.
推动外贸稳规模优结构。
We will keep the volume of foreign trade stable and refine its mix.
扩⼤双向投资合作。
We will expand two-way investment cooperation.
高质量共建“一带一路”。
We will pursue high-quality Belt and Road cooperation.
(六)扎实推进乡村全面振兴
6. Advancing all-around rural revitalization
毫不放松抓好粮食生产。
We will keep a firm focus on grain production.
实施常态化精准帮扶。
We will provide regular, targeted assistance.
持续推进农村改革发展。
We will continue to advance rural reform and development.
(七)推动新型城镇化和区域协调发展。
7. Advancing new urbanization and coordinated regional development
深入推进以人为本的新型城镇化。
We will continue to promote people-centered new urbanization.
不断增强区域发展协调性。
We will ensure more coordinated regional development.
(八)更大力度保障和改善民生。
8. Taking stronger measures to ensure and improve the people’s wellbeing
促进高质量充分就业。
We will promote high-quality full employment.
推动教育公平与质量提升。
We will enhance education equity and quality.
强化基本医疗卫生服务。
We will strengthen basic medical and health services.
加强社会保障和服务。
We will improve social security and social services.
更好满足人民群众精神文化需求。
We will better satisfy the intellectual and cultural needs of our people.
(九)加快推动全面绿⾊转型。
9. Accelerating the green transition across the board
加强生态环境综合治理。
We will step up comprehensive efforts to improve the environment.
大力发展绿色低碳经济。
We will boost the green and low-carbon economy.
积极稳妥推进碳达峰碳中和。
We will actively yet prudently work toward peaking carbon emissions and achieving carbon neutrality.
(十)加强重点领域风险防范化解和安全能力建设。
10. Strengthening risk prevention and mitigation and enhancing security capacity in key areas
着力稳定房地产市场。
We will work to stabilize the real estate market.
积极有序化解地方政府债务风险。
We will take active and well-ordered measures to defuse local government debt risks.
积极稳妥化解金融领域风险。
We will take active and prudent steps to defuse financial risks.
维护国家安全和社会稳定。
We will safeguard national security and social stability.