
还在为开会、做汇报的英文表达发愁?
这份 200 句实用口语合集帮到你!
涵盖会议全场景双语句式,简单好记、即学即用,职场沟通更从容。
一、会议开场 & 问候入座
Good morning/afternoon, everyone. 各位上午 / 下午好。
Welcome to today’s meeting. 欢迎参加今天的会议。
Let’s get started right away. 我们现在正式开始吧。
Thanks for taking the time to attend this meeting. 感谢大家抽空参会。
Is everyone here? 人都到齐了吗?
Shall we begin? 可以开始了吗?
First of all, I’d like to introduce our new colleague. 首先,我介绍一下新来的同事。
Today we have a few important topics to discuss. 今天我们有几项重要议题要讨论。
Let me briefly go over today’s agenda. 我简单过一下今天的会议议程。
The meeting will last about one hour. 本次会议时长约一小时。
Please keep your phones on silent mode. 请大家将手机调至静音。
Let’s keep our discussion focused. 我们围绕议题展开讨论。
I’m glad we can meet and communicate today. 很高兴今天能和大家交流。
Sorry for the slight delay. 抱歉会议稍作推迟。
We have invited guests from the marketing team today. 今天我们邀请了市场部的同事列席。
Let’s kick off today’s discussion. 现在开启今天的讨论。
Before we start, I have a quick announcement. 开始前,我有一则简短通知。
Hope we can reach a consensus in this meeting. 希望本次会议能达成共识。
Please take a seat. 大家请坐。
This meeting is held to follow up on last week’s work. 本次会议旨在跟进上周工作。
二、介绍议程 & 梳理内容
The first item on the agenda is project progress. 议程第一项:项目进度。
Next, we will talk about budget issues. 接下来我们讨论预算问题。
The last part is to arrange follow-up tasks. 最后一部分是安排后续工作。
Let’s move on to the next topic. 我们进入下一个话题。
I’ll divide the content into three parts. 我将内容分为三部分。
Let me explain the background first. 我先说明一下背景情况。
This part is closely related to our daily work. 这部分和我们日常工作息息相关。
I will keep my introduction short. 我的介绍会简明扼要。
Let’s review the decisions from last meeting. 我们回顾一下上次会议的决议。
This topic was put forward in the previous discussion. 这个议题是上次讨论提出的。
Now let’s focus on this key point. 现在我们聚焦这个重点。
I will show you the relevant data later. 稍后我给大家展示相关数据。
Let’s not digress from the main topic. 我们不要偏离主题。
All contents are shown on the screen. 所有内容都展示在屏幕上了。
Let’s sort out the key points together. 我们一起梳理核心要点。
The main purpose of this topic is to solve existing problems. 本议题主要目的是解决现存问题。
Let’s go through each point one by one. 我们逐条过一遍。
I’ll skip the basic information to save time. 为节省时间,基础信息我就略过了。
This is the core content we need to confirm today. 这是我们今天需要确认的核心内容。
Let’s move forward step by step. 我们一步步往下进行。
三、主动发言 & 阐述观点
I’d like to share my opinions here. 我想在这里分享一下我的看法。
From my point of view, this plan is feasible. 在我看来,这个方案可行。
In my opinion, we need to adjust the timeline. 我认为我们需要调整时间节点。
I think we can try this method. 我觉得我们可以尝试这个方法。
Personally, I agree with this idea. 就我个人而言,我赞同这个想法。
I have a different idea to mention. 我有一个不同的想法想提一下。
What I want to say is as follows. 我想说的内容如下。
I fully support this proposal. 我完全支持这项提议。
I partially agree with your view. 我部分认同你的观点。
I’d like to add a few points here. 我想在这里补充几点。
As far as I’m concerned, cost control is the priority. 我认为成本控制是首要任务。
I believe we can finish the work on time. 我相信我们能按时完成工作。
Let me state my thoughts clearly. 我清晰地说一下我的想法。
This is my personal suggestion. 这是我个人的建议。
I want to emphasize this point again. 我想再次强调这一点。
To be honest, I have some concerns. 说实话,我有一些顾虑。
Based on past experience, this approach works well. 结合过往经验,这个方式效果不错。
I’d like to speak on behalf of my team. 我代表团队发表一下看法。
My view is basically the same as yours. 我的观点和你基本一致。
I think we should think twice before making a decision. 我建议三思而后行。
四、提问互动 & 引导发言
Does anyone have any questions? 大家有什么问题吗?
What’s your opinion on this matter? 你这件事怎么看?
Would you like to share your ideas? 你愿意分享一下想法吗?
I’d like to hear your views. 我想听听你的意见。
Any comments or suggestions? 大家有意见或建议吗?
Do you have anything to add? 你还有补充的吗?
Could you explain this point in detail? 你能详细解释一下这一点吗?
May I ask a question? 我可以提个问题吗?
What do you think is the biggest challenge? 你认为最大的难点是什么?
Who wants to take the floor next? 接下来谁想发言?
Let’s hear from the sales team first. 我们先听听销售部的看法。
Is everyone clear about this arrangement? 大家对这项安排都清楚了吗?
Do you understand what I mean? 大家明白我的意思吗?
Could you repeat that please? 麻烦你再说一遍好吗?
I wonder if you can give more details. 能否再多说明一些细节?
Does anyone object to this plan? 有人反对这个方案吗?
What’s your solution to this problem? 你对这个问题有什么解决办法?
Let’s have a quick discussion together. 我们简单集体讨论一下。
Have I covered everything? 我讲到的内容都全面了吗?
Which part do you want to discuss further? 大家想深入讨论哪一部分?
五、工作汇报 & 进度说明
Now I will report the latest work progress. 现在我汇报最新工作进度。
The project is going ahead as planned. 项目正在按计划推进。
We have completed 80% of the total work. 我们已经完成总工作量的 80%。
This task has been finished ahead of schedule. 本项任务已提前完成。
We are slightly behind the schedule now. 我们目前进度略微滞后。
Let me update you on the current situation. 我同步一下目前的情况。
All previous targets have been achieved. 前期所有目标均已达成。
We have encountered some difficulties recently. 近期我们遇到了一些困难。
I will report the work results of this month. 我汇报一下本月工作成果。
Relevant materials have been sorted out. 相关资料已经整理完毕。
We have finished all the assigned tasks. 我们完成了所有分配的任务。
The data statistics are all completed. 数据统计工作已全部完成。
We are pushing forward with the follow-up work. 我们正在推进后续工作。
Up to now, everything is under control. 截至目前,一切都在掌控中。
I’d like to brief you on the market feedback. 我简单同步一下市场反馈。
This work still needs two more days to finish. 这项工作还需要两天完成。
We have coordinated well with other departments. 我们和其他部门配合顺畅。
Let me show you the performance data. 我给大家展示一下业绩数据。
The current work meets the expected standard. 当前工作达到预期标准。
I will summarize the work of this quarter. 我来总结本季度的工作。
六、提出建议 & 优化方案(101–120)
I suggest we adjust the work plan. 我建议调整工作计划。
My suggestion is to split this task into two parts. 我的建议是将任务拆分为两部分。
We’d better shorten the working cycle. 我们最好缩短工作周期。
It’s a good idea to cooperate with other teams. 和其他团队协作是个好主意。
I recommend choosing Plan B. 我建议选用 B 方案。
We can try to improve work efficiency. 我们可以试着提升工作效率。
In order to save cost, we can make a small change. 为节约成本,我们可以做小幅调整。
Why don’t we hold a small communication meeting? 我们不如开一场小型沟通会?
I propose to postpone the deadline properly. 我提议适当延后截止日期。
We can optimize the existing process. 我们可以优化现有流程。
It would be better to assign one person in charge. 指定一名负责人会更好。
Let’s combine the two plans together. 我们可以把两个方案结合起来。
My advice is to focus on core business first. 我的建议是先聚焦核心业务。
We can learn from the experience of other departments. 我们可以借鉴其他部门的经验。
Maybe we can try a new operating method. 或许我们可以尝试新的运作方式。
It’s necessary to strengthen daily communication. 加强日常沟通很有必要。
I think we can appropriately increase investment. 我认为可以适当增加投入。
Let’s simplify the complicated steps. 我们简化繁琐的步骤吧。
This small adjustment will bring better results. 这个小调整会带来更好的效果。
I suggest we make a trial run first. 我建议我们先试运行。
七、表达异议 & 委婉反驳(121–140)
I’m afraid I can’t agree with you. 恐怕我不能认同你的观点。
I have different views on this point. 在这一点上我有不同看法。
I don’t think this solution is the best choice. 我认为这个方案并非最优选择。
To some extent, I hold the opposite opinion. 在某种程度上,我持相反意见。
I’m worried this plan will bring extra risks. 我担心这个方案会带来额外风险。
I understand your idea, but I have some doubts. 我理解你的想法,但我存有疑问。
This method may not suit our current situation. 这个方式或许不适合我们当下的情况。
I don’t think we can finish it within the time limit. 我认为我们无法在限期内完成。
Your idea sounds good, but it’s hard to implement. 你的想法不错,但落地难度较大。
I have reservations about this decision. 我对这项决定持保留意见。
It may cause extra workload for the team. 这可能会增加团队额外工作量。
I don’t quite agree with your analysis. 我不太认同你的分析。
Let’s think about the potential problems first. 我们先考虑一下潜在问题。
This proposal is not practical enough. 这项提议实操性不足。
I think we need to reconsider this matter. 我认为我们需要重新考量这件事。
The cost of this plan is too high. 这个方案成本过高。
I’m not sure if it can achieve the expected effect. 我不确定能否达到预期效果。
On second thought, this way is not appropriate. 再想一想,这个方式并不合适。
We need to take more factors into consideration. 我们需要考虑更多因素。
I don’t deny your point, but there are hidden troubles. 我不否认你的观点,但仍存在隐患。
八、协商讨论 & 达成共识(141–160)
Let’s discuss this issue together. 我们一起讨论这个问题。
We need to reach an agreement as soon as possible. 我们需要尽快达成一致。
Can we find a middle ground? 我们能否找到折中方案?
Let’s listen to everyone’s opinions comprehensively. 我们综合听取所有人的意见。
After discussion, we all accept this plan. 经过讨论,我们一致认可该方案。
We have basically reached a consensus. 我们基本达成了共识。
Let’s compromise appropriately. 我们做出适当让步吧。
Both sides can accept this result. 双方都可以接受这个结果。
Let’s combine everyone’s advantages. 我们整合大家的优势。
After communication, the problem has been solved. 经过沟通,问题已得到解决。
We decide to adopt the new scheme. 我们决定采用新方案。
Everyone has the same opinion now. 现在大家意见统一了。
Let’s make a final decision now. 我们现在做出最终决定。
We can adjust the plan according to everyone’s advice. 我们根据大家的建议调整方案。
This is the conclusion we all agree on. 这是我们共同商定的结论。
Let’s put aside differences and focus on work. 我们搁置分歧,专注工作。
After repeated discussion, we confirm this arrangement. 反复讨论后,我们确定此项安排。
This solution satisfies all parties. 这个解决方案各方都满意。
We decide to try this way first. 我们决定先试行这个方式。
All viewpoints have been fully discussed. 所有观点都已充分讨论完毕。
九、分配任务 & 明确分工(161–180)
Now I will assign the follow-up tasks. 现在我分配后续工作任务。
This work will be in charge of by you. 这项工作由你来负责。
Please finish this task before Friday. 请在周五前完成这项任务。
Your team is responsible for data collection. 你的团队负责数据收集工作。
Everyone has a clear division of labor. 大家分工明确。
We need to cooperate with each other to finish the work. 我们需要互相配合完成工作。
Please report the progress to me regularly. 请定期向我汇报进度。
This part requires joint efforts of two departments. 这部分需要两个部门协作完成。
I’ll follow up on this matter personally. 我会亲自跟进这件事。
Please take charge of the communication with clients. 请你负责对接客户沟通。
The deadline for this work is next Monday. 本项工作截止日期为下周一。
Divide the work reasonably among team members. 在团队内合理分配工作。
Please keep in touch during the work. 工作期间请保持沟通。
You need to complete the preliminary preparation first. 你需要先完成前期准备。
This task is urgent, please prioritize it. 这项任务紧急,请优先处理。
Please hand over the relevant work materials. 请交接好相关工作资料。
We will check the work results together next week. 下周我们共同验收工作成果。
Each person is responsible for their own part. 各人负责自己分管的板块。
Please solve this problem as soon as possible. 请尽快处理这个问题。
I will coordinate the work between teams. 我来协调团队之间的工作。
十、会议总结 & 收尾道别
Let me make a brief summary of today’s meeting. 我简单总结一下今天的会议。
All key points have been confirmed today. 今日所有重点内容均已确认。
Let’s sort out the action items again. 我们再梳理一遍待执行事项。
Please carry out all the decisions we made today. 请落实今天会议的各项决议。
The next meeting will be held next Wednesday. 下次会议定于下周三举行。
Please arrange your work according to today’s arrangement. 请按照今日安排推进工作。
Thank you all for your active discussion. 感谢大家积极参与讨论。
Today’s meeting ends here. 今天的会议到此结束。
Hope we can make greater progress next stage. 希望下一阶段我们能取得更大进展。
If you have any questions, please contact me afterwards. 如有问题,会后可以联系我。
Please send the meeting minutes to everyone later. 稍后请把会议纪要发给所有人。
All tasks must be implemented strictly. 所有任务务必严格执行。
Thanks for your valuable suggestions. 感谢大家提出的宝贵建议。
Let’s work hard together to finish the goals. 我们一起努力完成目标。
We will track the implementation status regularly. 我们会定期跟进落地情况。
That’s all for today’s sharing and discussion. 今天的分享和讨论就到这里。
Wish everyone smooth work. 祝大家工作顺利。
We will review the results in the next meeting. 我们下次会议复盘成果。
Please leave after arranging your work. 大家安排好手头工作后再离场。
See you next time. 我们下次再会。
ALice往期推荐
8 大热门线上外教一对一平台对比 | 效果好不好,看完心里就有数了
2026-05-28

600 句搞定全英交流 | 打卡 30 天,每天 20 句 ,轻松实现无障碍交流
2026-05-28
